- The double conversion topology of the 9PX Marine continuously monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency to ensure reliability.
- The internal bypass feature allows for service continuity in case of internal faults, and a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Designed for marine and offshore environments, the 9PX Marine has coated boards and high-temperature compatibility.
- The innovative three-stage charging technique of the Eaton ABM® battery management technology extends battery life by up to 50%.
- The UPS is DNV-GL type approved, ensuring reliability and safety.
Performance and Efficiency:
- The 9PX Marine is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W), delivering 11% more power than any other UPS and powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- The 9PX can meter energy consumption down to the managed outlet groups, with kWh values displayed on the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Marine has the highest efficiency level, reducing energy and cooling costs.
Manageability and Flexibility:
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen, and enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- The 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestration tools.
- Up to four external hot-swappable battery modules can be added for additional runtime, allowing the UPS to run systems for hours if necessary.