The Riello UPS Sentinel Dual (High Power) is now obsolete, it has been replaced by Riello UPS Sentinel Dual SDU.
The Riello UPS SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) range is available in 3. 3-4-5-6-8-10kVA single-phase models and 6. 5-8-10kVA three-phase/single-phase models, with on-line double conversion (VFI) technology.
The Riello UPS DIALOG DUAL range may be placed directly on the floor or mounted in 19” rackmount cabinets such as the Multi Shelter range.
In terms of technology, features (selectable On-line, Economy and Smart Active operating modes), and diagnostics such as the digital display, RS232 and USB interfaces, network adaptor card option and PowerShield³ software include. Riello UPS SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) is easily the best solution for protecting "mission critical" applications requiring the highest levels of reliability.
Riello UPS SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) is ideally suited for a whole range of applications from IT to security.
FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION AND USE
• the UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) can be installed as a floor-standing tower or 19" rackmount UPS
The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suit the installation format
• low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature-dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). Riello UPS DIALOG Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment
USER-SELECTABLE CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
• Operating modes:
– On-line (VFI): the inverter powers the load continuously
– Economy: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
– Smart Active: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
– Emergency: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails - suitable for emergency lighting
– Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
• Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase or 380-400-415Vac three-phase
• Auto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
• Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
• Automatic power down when no load is present
• End of battery discharge pre-alarm.
QUALITY OF POWER SUPPLY
• Filtered, stable and reliable voltage - On Line double conversion (VFI) technology in accordance with EN50091-3, and with EMI filters
• Guaranteed output quality even with typical distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
• Low impact on the mains supply as the UPS has an input power factory near to 1, with a sinusoidal input current
• Completely digitally controlled
• Uninterrupted automatic by-pass
• The by-pass can be activated manually
• Use of IMS (Insulated Metallic Substrates) modules
• Status, measurements, and alarms available on the standard backlit display
• UPS can be updated digitally (flash upgradeable)
OPTIMAL BATTERY MANAGEMENT
• Reliable battery performance (automatic and manual battery tests)
• Prolonged battery life due to the unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD)
• ‘Hot-swap’ user-replaceable batteries
• Extendible backup time using additional Battery Extension Packs or Trays
• Increased ride through (without batteries) on mains breaks up to 40ms and for fluctuations ranging from 84 to 276Vac
ENHANCED ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
• Input protected by resettable thermally activated switch
• Back-feed protection: to avoid energy being fed back into the mains should a fault occur
• Increased short circuit current on the by-pass
• Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even without a mains supply present
• Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C short term
• Manual switch to by-pass
The UPS (uninterruptible Power Supply) and communication software have been certified by Microsoft laboratories.