The Eaton 93PS power system delivers exceptional value with the least Total Cost of Ownership and maximum availability within its power range. This system offers top-of-the-line efficiency and resiliency, making it an excellent selection for small data centres and critical applications.
- Above 96% efficiency in double conversion mode
- Up to 98, 8% efficiency with Energy Saver System
- Inherent redundancy – possibility for internal redundancy with common or separate battery configuration
- The 93PS provides significantly more in a smaller package, with a footprint of only 0,25m² for the smaller frame (8-20kW) and 0, 36 m² for the large frame (8-40kW)
- Scalable architecture and ‘Pay as you grow’ capability to minimize Capital Expenditure
- Paralleling of up to 8 units
- A module can be replaced while the other continues protecting the load (concurrent maintenance)
- A module can be added while the other continues protecting the load (hot scalable)
- Individual battery strings can be serviced while other strings are supporting the load
- Optional super-sized Static Switch to enhance the selectivity of the overall electrical installation
- Equipped with an ultra-rapid fuse in the Static Switch – ensuring safety in all scenarios
- Equipped with a back feed contactor – no need for additional instalments
- The 93PS and Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software suite takes the resiliency of the system to the next level by bridging the electrical and IT infrastructure
- IT and electrical infrastructure management from a “Single pane of glass"
- Load shedding – 50% drop in load equates to 250% more runtime!